Thursday, February 7, 2013

Star-Ratings

Anyone who has been reading my reviews for the past two-ish months is probably really confused. One minute, I'm okay with star-ratings, the next I'm not, the next I'm not sure, etc. Well, I'm confused, too. (Obviously.) Giving star-ratings to books and movies has been really difficult for me lately.

But, I think I've found a solution. I'm oftentimes guessing at a number when my emotions are mixed, and my final thought of the ending tends to determine the ratings I give, and I tend to give them the higher number I think of. This clearly isn't working if I'm so annoyed with the number of stars I granted aftwerward. So, my ratings are probably going to be a little stricter from now on. And if this doesn't work, then I guess I'll give up with the ratings altogether... But hopefully, being stricter will solve my problems and no one will ever hear me ramble about this again.

Just thought I'd let everyone know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment