Sunday, January 29, 2012

Under Construction

Even though I just gave The Critiquing Critica a make-over... Well, I'm giving it another one. But this time my best friend Blogging Nickster is creating a header just for me! As much fun as this is, one must realize that Nick and I tend to get into some serious predicaments on a daily basis, and this process is not going smoothly. Every so often this blog is going to look different (and sometimes even crappy) until we finally find the perfect look. I'm not sure how long this will take. So, please be patient and bear with us. Hopefully you don't see it when it's a hot mess, because there have been times where something isn't sized right and then this blog looks like a disaster. Anyway. Please excuse the constant testing; soon The Critiquing Critica will be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment