Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I've Recently Added to My TBR

This is the first Top Ten Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) I'm participating in this year: Top Ten  Eight Books I've Recently Added to My TBR. For this one, I went into my Goodreads to-read list and picked out the recent ones I was most interested in. My TBR is always growing; I always have a nice big list to choose from when wondering what I should read next. However, I don't get to most of them, and if I do it might take a few years... so I didn't bother trying to make this recent TBR list ten items long. Instead, I picked the ones I've added that I'm most likely to actually read someday.




Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
Lives of Girls and Women by Alice Munro
The Animal Gospels by Brian Barker
Memories by Lang Leav



 Made You Up by Francesca Zappia
The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
The Astrologer's Daughter by Rebecca Lim

As always, feel free to leave me the link to your Top Ten Tuesday and let me know what you think of my selections!

1 comment:

  1. I have "Made you up" on my list this week as well.
    And i really want to get to "the long way to a small angry planet" as well, as soon as possible.
    You reminded me of wanting to read "The Astrologer's daughter", thanks for that :)
    Wonderful list :)

    My TTT: http://booksbeautifylife.blogspot.de/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-recent-book-add-ons.html

    ReplyDelete